Monday 5 December 2011

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, J. K. Rowling


Publishers: Bloomsbury
Pages: 320
Main Characters:
Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger



Again as with my other reviews of this series I won’t go into too much detail what happens in this book as most of you will have seen the movie. However like the first two books in the series this was a great read. It was funny, witty and exciting, which made me want to read on and on (which I did, I read it in one day!!).

The Prisoner of Azkaban was a bit more serious than the previous books as it sets the series up for the more adult themes when Voldermort returns. For me though, it just made this book that much better because it was a deeper mystery behind Harry’s life, which made him as a character much more real. A brilliant book I would recommend it to anyone who has seen the film and to anyone who thinks the Harry Potter series is just for kids because this book it has many more adult themes.
For Link to authors official web-site:

http://www.jkrowling.com/en/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...