Thursday 1 November 2012

Book of the Month Competition- November

Wow I can't believe it's already November! Where has this year gone? What's even weirder is that today is adam-p-reviews' first anniversary! It was exactly one year today that I posted my first ever post 'My First Post: About me' and I'd like to say a massive thank you to all of you that have read my posts, liked my pages and commented on my reviews, you guys are the best!

Anyway moving onto the Competition! This month's Book of the Month is Simon Scarrow's brand new novel the Sword and Scimitar. Now, as I'm sure some of you are aware, I haven't actually finished or reviewed the Sword and Scimitar yet (I've about one hundred pages to go)! Nevertheless, the book so far has been brilliant and it has just been released so I think it would make a brilliant prize to any of you hisfic fans out there, and you can win it for FREE! The review for Sword and Scimitar is now up on my blog!



All you have to do is click on this link to my Facebook page, ‘like’ my page and then write a comment saying you would like to enter the competition. If you are not on Facebook but are a member of Blogger, you can enter the competition by following my Blog directly through Blogger by clicking on the ‘join this site’ button on the right hand side of the page. 

Remember it’s FREE to enter and it will not cost you a penny to get the book in the post. So why not have a go? You could win an excellent novel for absolutely FREE!

Good luck to everyone that enters, I hope you’ll have as much fun with the competition as I will. I’ll be choosing the winner on the 3oth November . For further details on the competition such as how the winner will be chosen and how the winner will be announced please click here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...